I sat there and looking at the scroll, something was missing! i felt that i could have done better. I put the images of the final scroll on the Facebook group and communicated with the group and asked them what they thought of the scroll and what was missing, because it just didn’t feel or look like a scroll to me! Rachael suggested to burn the paper more and Rahul suggested that i should use wooden sticks for the ends of the scroll! So i took the feedback into consideration and thought long and hard about how i could make it better i went to bed to think on my ideas with the many research and tutorials that i engaged in.

Advertisements