This week i was given a brief. The brief was to create a family out of letters using the programme Illistrator and only using the font Helvertica Bold. This was simply by useing the knif tool and direct selection tool. At first i found it a bit complecated to get to graseped with but like most things i didnt give up i carried on untill i got the hang of it.

Here is my first attempt at making a sea life creature family:

Sea life creatures ( changing letters to pictures)

but unfortunatly i felt like this wasnt really going anywhere for me so i decided to change my family to robot figures:

Robots ( changing letters to pictures)

Advertisements